Smarter Ways To Do Business
Great healthcare providers prioritise courteous, informed patient care, but face time and financial pressures to keep the business running smoothly.
EVAD's Think Healthcare package is a contact management solution designed to help managers, receptionists and clinical staff achieve critical goals. Linking your telephone and patient management system speeds up patient verification, improves patient service and assists with metrics.
The Think Healthcare package is the only system of its kind to offer integration with EMIS Web, TPP, SystmOne, Vision Health and can be deployed to an entire CCG or to just a General practice. This gives us the ability to create hub working across PCN's regardless of the clinical system in place.
Utilise the tools and technology that keep you on target:
- Quickly identify the patient
- Instantly see patient demographics
- Keep records up to date
- Comply with QOF / LES requirements
- Get in touch fast
- Mobile number verification
- Call recording
PCN & CCG Solution
- 1 solution for the entire organisation
- Consultative work to align service contracts
- Have the ability to book and cancel appointments across an organisation
- Improve intersite communication
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery plans across multiple practices
- Gain significant financial savings across the group
Make life easier
The Think Healthcare package leverages EVAD's expertise in user interface design to make life easier for front line staff working in a busy healthcare environment.
Quickly allows staff to identify patients and access clinical records. Saves time and enables more calls to be answered during busy periods.
Patient notes, such as specific instructions on handling calls or safeguarding the patient, can be displayed as soon as the call is answered.
Flag up chronic health conditions, preventative health checks and missed appointments in support of the QOF or LES to improve metrics.
New number capture
New numbers can be identified and added with a few clicks. More accurate records reduce frustration and improve patient communication.
Administration, clinical and management staff can call patients, relatives, suppliers and healthcare workers with a single click.