Discover The Secret To A More Productive And Motivated Mobile Workforce
The cost of ineffective mobility
Mobile workers still face incredible challenges and frustration when they don’t have the right tools to keep them aligned with the rest of the organisation.
What will help your mobile workers?
Enabling mobile workers to be truly effective, relies on equipping them with the right tools for the job. So what aspects of their work do you need to think about? Below are a number of key areas that any business with a significant proportion of mobile workers should be considering:
- Access to information
- Ability to collaborate
- Access to contacts
- Personalising the experience
- Compliance requirement
- Cost control
- Separating personal and business
- Full communications functionality
It’s time to unleash your full business potential
Transitioning to a truly mobile-enabled cloud communications solution can help your business to unleash its full potential and deliver tangible benefits:
• Higher productivity and responsiveness
• Increased employee morale and engagement
• Improved collaboration
• Higher customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Lower security risks
• Lower operational costs
Unleash Your Potential With Mobile-Enabled Cloud Solutions
- Higher productivity and responsiveness
- Increased employee morale and engagement
- Improved collaboration
- Higher customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Lower security risks lower operational costs
- Are employees easy to reach when they’re mobile?
- Do customers have one number access to mobile employees
- Do employees have quick access to subject matter experts
- Is the availability status of office workers easy for your mobile workers to see?
- Do employees have easy access to corporate directories and business applications from their mobile devices?
- Do employees struggle to find key information when they need it while mobile?
- How effectively is the information presented to them on their smartphone or tablet?
- Do mobile employees have access to key business features, such as conferencing and transferring calls?
- Are employees using non-IT approved business apps because they lack the tools they need while mobile?
- Are you able to record all calls, including those made on a mobile device?
- Are the tools you provide flexible enough to adapt to different employee needs and device preferences?
- Do your tools support work/life balance to improve employee retention and satisfaction?
- Are your employees able to effectively handle business calls from their personal mobile device?
- Are your mobile employees able to make business calls over the most cost-effective network?
- How do employees separate business from personal calls from the same mobile device?
How can we help?